Re: Experimental stylesheet as used in css3-regions

From: Ben Schwarz <ben.schwarz@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 01:41:16 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your feedback—I agree with everything you've said.

If you check the WHATWG HTML5 developer specification (developers.whatwg.org) you'll notice that the right column is used for reference material, much like you've described… but its only the beginning.

The W3C specification pages are rich and contain many hierarchies that are not represented in *any* existing styles.

This is a bit of a goal for me to address… and I've got a few other interesting ideas around inline bug tracking, commentary and versioning too, but for now I'm considering more on a 'how to operate basis'.

But for now I guess you can be satisfied that you've been heard and such things will be implemented.

Best,

Ben