From: sysbot+ipp@w3.org [sysbot+ipp@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 8:03 PM
To: Dailey, David P.
Cc: team-ie-process@w3.org; schepers@w3.org
Subject: David Dailey's status as Invited Expert in SVG Interest Group

David

The anniversary of the approval of your status as Invited Expert in SVG
Interest Group (on  4 February 2011) is approaching.

To help us ensure your records are still accurate, and to make sure you
agree with the terms of the Collaborators Agreement, we would like to
request that you review and submit the form available at:
http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/ie-renew
before  4 February 2012.

At that date, if we haven't received confirmation of your records, we
would have to stop your invitation.

Should you have any question on this process, please get in touch with the
Staff Contacts the Working Group, copied on this message.

See also http://www.w3.org/2004/08/invexp.html