Text poorly written

From: Michael J McCarthy <mm6@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:10:43 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

Dear W3C,

   I am a fan of W3C and was just wondering why we have such
a poorly written web site.

   For example, under Service Descriptions, we have:

Service Description is an important part of accessing a service. Most service description languages are targeted at machine consumption, allowing the automatic creation of code skeletons, search and classification of services, but it can be consumed by human, to clarify the use of some parameters or the semantic of operations performed.

  I think that paragraph is almost impossible to read. There are
many paragraphs just like the above.

  Do you need a volunteer to write these descriptions in a more
clear and consise way? If so, let me know.

Mike McCarthy
Associate Teaching Professor of Information Systems
Heinz College

Carnegie Mellon