w3techcourses.com: unable to reset password

From: Jeffrey D. Mills <Jeffrey.Mills@bgs.vic.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:31:06 +0000
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello w3,

I need assistance with a password reset for the W3C Training website; I had used the ‘lost password’ page but don’t seem to get a reply email (I may have been blacklisted or blocked due to excessive attempts).

My username is jeff.mills and I attended a course last year ‘Introduction to W3C Mobile Web and Applications Best Practices ("Mobile Web 1: Best Practices") - January 2012’.  I am hoping someone can assist me as I would like to register for the ‘Mobile Web 2: Applications - March 2012’ .

My email with the above account is Jeff.Mills@bgs.vic.edu.au

Thankyou

Jeffrey D. Mills
Web Developer / Online Services Assistant

Ballarat Grammar
201 Forest St
Wendouree Victoria 3355
Australia