Re: site bug: mobile vs desktop view

Also having another problem.  I'm trying to join this group:
http://www.w3.org/community/fixing-appcache/  I just registered as a W3C
member (as Nokia employee) & was able to access details of "my account"
after negotiating with an authentication UI.  But pressing "join this
group" presents a separate web UI that doesn't accept my
username/password.  The "request an account" click-thru page mentions a
"public account," and I'm not sure if that's separate from what I just set
up.  It also says "All participants in this group have signed the W3C
Community Contributor License Agreement," but the link doesn't provide a
mechanism to sign it. The click-thru page implies that by joining the
group you passively agree to the CLA.  Any guidance would be helpful,
thanks.

Mike Sierra
mike.sierra@nokia.com
Nokia, 5 Wayside Rd