Community Grups - no group name in mailing list subject?

From: elf Pavlik <perpetual-tripper@wwelves.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 12:49:57 +0000
To: site-comments <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

We just started some discussions in Community I/O group and I've realized that mails don't get any prefix in their subject. If possible I would like this group to have [community-io] added in mails subject.

I believe that other groups might like to have similar setting...

Thanks for fixing if possible ;)
~ elf Pavlik ~
--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper