HTML5 Stickers for workshop

From: Yamil Gonzales <me@yamilgonzales.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2012 10:34:31 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello there guys,

some of my friends and I are preparing a series of workshops on HTML5, I would like to give our participants some kind of gift, I was thinking in a pack of stickers, the problem is, we're in Honduras (Central America), and for us (believe it or not) is very hard to send a simple letter, our post office is a mess, it will probably take around 3 months just to put it on waiting list (?), I know it might sound a little weird for you, but hey! welcome to the third world problems, so, my question is: is there any way we could pay you guys some money so you can send us a package of 25 sticker packs? (via DHL or FeDex or something like that).

Thanks in advance for your answer, we're trying really hard to push web standards in here ;)

--
Yamil Gonzales
@YamilG