How to start my webpage

From: Maria Vilborgar <mariaingibjorg@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 12:16:25 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

my name is María and I live in Reykjavík Iceland.
I really want to start my own website, with privacy policy, third-party service providers,email service,
cookies (small files that a site or its service provider transfer to your hard drive through your browser )
and affiliate links. So I can get a commission for referred sales.

But how do I start by using your Web design and Applications, and how much does that cost me?

With kind regards,
María Vilborgardóttir