New stylesheet

From: Andrei Khramtsov <tree.andrei@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 10:21:40 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hey,

For what it's worth, here are a few words on the new Working Drafts stylesheet.
Good
Easier to read on large screens. On my monitor with the old sheet, paragraphs could be several lines and ~1600 px across. Impossible to read in full-screen without your eyes bleeding.

Increased line-height and decreased font makes large paragraphs a lot easier to read.

Font color, links and general, are much easier on the eyes than before.

I don't usually like serif fonts, but you found a really nice one.

Bad
Nothing bad compared to the old one.

Both stylesheets are uncomfortable to read on phones, at least on a Blackberry 9810. Font size is too small and zooming is needed.

At any rate, thanks for using the new one. I think it's a great improvement.

Best wishes,
Andrei K