bug report

From: Katherine Mancuso <kmancuso@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 17:13:29 -0700
To: site-comments@w3.org

I wish to join one of the W3C groups, http://www.w3.org/community/wai-engage/.

However, when I try to join, it says I must update my affiliation to
be able to do that.

I currently have no significant employment relationship (that is, I am
unemployed), and thus have chosen the option "none" as the
instructions say, but when I choose none, it says "you must update
your affiliation."

I don't think that this is working as intended.

thank you,

Katherine Mancuso

Looking for work: online community, social media, web accessibility.
The Vesuvius Group: metaverse community builders
GimpGirl Community Liaison (http://www.gimpgirl.com)
Olimpias Project Collaborator (http://www-personal.umich.edu/~petra/index.htm)
Genderplayful Marketplace Facebook Curator

Second Life: Muse Carmona