Resource issue

From: Andy Fowles <andyfowles@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:00:32 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

Hi,

As my site has valid CSS I decided to add the ‘Made with cascading style sheets’ logo ( http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons/mwcos ) as well as the validCSS button to my web site but one of the terms of use of the ‘Made with cascading style sheets’ logo is that it must be an active lnk to the following url:

http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Buttons
Unfortunately this is not possible as the URL above returns an error ‘502 – bad gateway’
Please advise is this is no longer a condition of use or alternatively please provide a valid link which does work for inclusion on my site.

Kind Regards,
Andy Fowles