Link on W3C web site is broken

From: Holliday, Donald (LNG-CON) <donald.holliday@lexisnexis.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:59:43 +0000
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/#dtds, in section A.1.3. XNTML-1.0-Transitional has a link DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd that should take you to http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd.  When I click on the link to take me to that page I get
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.

Your request was categorized by Blue Coat Web Filter as 'Computers/Internet'.
If you wish to question or dispute this result, please click here.

This has persisted for several days.  Is the xhtml1-transitional.dtd document not available on your web site?

Thanks,

Donald Holliday
Donald.Holliday@LexisNexis.com
(719) 481-7399