Re: declarative 3d community page comments

From: Don Brutzman <brutzman@nps.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 10:52:22 -0700
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
CC: <site-comments@w3.org>, Johannes Behr <johannes.behr@igd.fraunhofer.de>, Kristian Sons <kristian.sons@dfki.de>
thanks for rapid response Ian.  sounds like a good plan.

the Declarative 3D group is working on a joint-session proposal for
TPAC to invite HTML5, CSS, SVG and DOM-related groups to discuss
common requirements and use cases.  We are hoping to have that
ready next week.

we can still use a meeting room earlier in the week if possible.
otherwise we will likely need to reach out externally to one of
the Web3D Consortium members or partners in Si Valley to host.
We'll wait until the joint-session proposal is done, hopefully
a little extra space will be found Monday-Tuesday.  TIA for
TPAC considering that pending request.

all the best, Don
--
Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br      brutzman@nps.edu
Watkins 270   MOVES Institute, Monterey CA 93943-5000 USA  +1.831.656.2149