Who is the contact for W3C TPAC registration questions?

From: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 22:56:56 -0400
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi!

I searched the page but couldn't find what I'm looking for. In
particular, the conference hotel code "wacwaca" doesn;t work when
trying to register at the Marriott, even though the dates I'm
requesting are within parameters.

Also, I submitted the survey, but haven't been notified about paying.
I expected that it would (somehow) charge me.

Help...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.