Re: experimental style sheet

From: <Erik.Wilde@emc.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:50:23 -0500
To: <ij@w3.org>
CC: <site-comments@w3.org>, <vhardy@adobe.com>
hello ian.

On 2011-11-29 18:44 , "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org> wrote:
>We are planning on gathering a bunch of feedback (already well underway)
>before publishing any more drafts with the next draft.
>Out of curiosity, do you prefer the "default" style or are there other
>ideas you have?

i think the default style is well-designed, very useful, and works great.
are there any complaints about it? i like that it's minimal, compact, and
fluid, it's what i need when i want to read technical content. the new
style to me looks like one derived from some blog template, not all that
useful for longer documents.

cheers,

dret.