Using the HTML5 Logo!

From: Padder <mousepadcollector@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 08:44:18 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
I collect and create mousepads and I'm really thrilled with the new HTML5 logo. This is a mousepad I made because I just could resist a chance to use the logo creatively.

The copy reads: "Faster, cleaner, more semantic web pages". And I thought "Give me 5!" would be a nice tag line.
I'll be posting this pad on my blog (link below).

Thanks,
Robert Nevin (Padder)
--
Mousepads are the artist's canvas of the computer age.
http://www.mousepadcollector.com/wordpress/