Suggestion

From: Simons Luc <lucsimons@free.fr>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 21:26:24 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

First, let me apologize for my English, which isnít my first language.
That being said, I wanted to contact someone working in W3C  to suggest an idea. After a few years of web dev and many discussion with other developers, we came to the conclusion that todayís web browser lacked one particular functionality, that should be added and unified/standardized.
Iím not sure who I should address to and how I should do it, but Iím wishing to try.
Please indicated me, if possible, the right person for that.

Thank you in advance.