Broken Link on www.w3.org

From: Jordan Clark <clarky_y2k@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:45:50 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>

FAO: W3C Webmaster,

While browsing the W3C website, I came across a broken link on the main page for the W3C Audio Working Group:

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/

The broken link is in the first paragraph of this page. It references the
 Working Group's charter with a URI that points to an incorrectly-dated
directory (e.g.: '2010' instead of  '2011').

The correct link should be:

http://www.w3.org/2011/audio/charter/

I just thought that I'd bring this to your attention. Anyway, well done on an otherwise excellent redesign of the W3C website… keep up the good work!

All the best,

Jordan Clark

Web:     http://www.jdclark.org

Email:    mail@jdclark.org