html5

From: Christian Martin <scienceguru1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:13:09 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
I was reading a partial list of html command changes on w3schools, and
nearly choked.  Instead of going has this been misused, or not used
enough, go can this be used in a way that SOMEONE, could be anyone,
benefit from. I was highly dissapointed with you. PLEASE reconsider
your choices, if you add or fix function, those are improvements. If
you subtract, or mess up function, that is unimprovement, which can
lead to less buisness.
Conclusion:
You should leave all of the html functions that already exist, and
only add function when you are making html5. Maybe revive some old
functions.

--
Christian