Validation Question

From: Jaded Sidhe <jadedsidhe@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:12:36 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello,

I recently rediscovered an interest in website building. I'm learning new things and relearning the things I have forgotten through the tutorials at the WCSchools. I tried to validate one of my pages (the whole site is a work in progress) and I discovered that it couldn't be validated as my webhost (its a free one) is tacking on javascript at the end of the page  (I believe its for tracking purposes) and there is nothing I can do about that.

So my question is:

Once I get through the entire site without errors or warnings, (except for the javascript the host is tacking on) can I claim it as being validated?

Thank you for your time,

Lynn F.

--
Inspire. Dream. Hope. Believe. Imagine. Create.