Validation Icons

From: Darran Short <d_elilan@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 07:19:33 +0000
To: "," <enquiries@w3cuk.org.uk>
To Whom It May Concern,

I have sent this email here for lack of any other clear recipient, so I hope it finds its way to the correct individual.

In the recent re-development of my website I linked in the validation pages as always, and used the same valid HTML / CSS icons as usual.

It occured to me that no-one has updated the validation icons in quite some time, and I thought that in the process of developing my site,
I thought I may as well see if I could improve upon them.

The end result of those redesigned icons is somewhat better than I was hoping, so I thought I would contact W3C and see if you were interested
 in using them yourself in the validation pages? They are a significant improvement on the old ones!

I have attached the icons to this mail in the hope it finds its way to the W3C.org web development team.

They consist of the yellow base for onmouseover and a dull version for the onmouseut action.

The icons can be viewed in-situ at http://www.kenaani.co.uk

Hope you guys like :)

Darran Short

dshort@kenaani.co.uk