ebook reader to read standards

From: david cohen <dcohen@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 13:14:46 -0400
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Where can I learn which e-book reader is good for studying W3C standards.  I'd download a few of your documents in XHTML, and put the files on the device, so an Internet connection won't be needed when reading.  Links to parts of the same document should work.  Style should render adequately.  I want an e-reader because they are light and inexpensive, have long battery life, and are easy on the eyes.  Thank you.