Your HTML5 logo

From: Klaas Van Be <klaasvanbe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:24:11 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear W3C,

Thank you continuing development in making life for bloggers, web
developers or whatever we call ourselves.
I love your logo and could not resist to play with it a little as you
suggested.

The result of just a little feature of Apple's Preview (it:
Istantanea) you can see at my brand new blog

http://clubfavolosa.tripod.com/PatioIt/

Hope you guys like it. If not it's free to change it again and again...

Yours,
Klaas Van Buiten aka ClubFavolosa aka Patio

P.S. I wonder what will be the last version number of HTML...