Your HTML5 logo

From: Klaas Van Be <klaasvanbe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 16:24:11 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear W3C,

Thank you continuing development in making life for bloggers, web
developers or whatever we call ourselves.
I love your logo and could not resist to play with it a little as you

The result of just a little feature of Apple's Preview (it:
Istantanea) you can see at my brand new blog

Hope you guys like it. If not it's free to change it again and again...

Klaas Van Buiten aka ClubFavolosa aka Patio

P.S. I wonder what will be the last version number of HTML...