Question from Russia

From: Oleg Babanov <me@olegbabanov.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 07:06:49 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hello there!

New HTML5 logo and website are beautiful!
And moreover, I have a question. I want to get these shiny stickers,
but unfortunately I live in Russia and international reply coupons are
NOT AVAILABLE in Russia. Thanks to our communist past. I've checked
official website of Russian Post to ensure that I have no chance to
get them.
So, can you help me to overcome these Vladimir Putin's barriers and
get these stickers? Fortunately I have paypal account and can send you
payment for shipping stickers to me, just tell me where should I send
them.
Thank you in advance.

Kind regards
Oleg Babanov