HTML5 logo - tech classes svg

From: Paolo Spada <spaolo@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:55:52 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear W3C staff,

first of all congratulations for the brand new HTML5 logo. It's
awesome... very well designed and realized!
Indeed I wanted to experiment with it to (possibly) create some
derivative works according to the CC license, but I was not able to
find the logo of the 'semantics' class in the archive containing the
SVG files of the technology classes
(http://www.w3.org/html/logo/downloads/HTML5_Tech_Classes_SVG.zip).
Will it be available in the future?

Btw, would it be ok to shorten the attribution text from "This work is
attributed to the W3C." to "attributed to the W3C."? That would better
suite the overall design. =)

Thank you and regards,
- Paolo -