Little bug found

From: Nicholas Bérubé <berube.nicholas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 22:37:08 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Hi,

i just found a little bug on your website and wanted to share it with
you.

When you click "Mobile" in Views on top of the page and you try to go
click "Desktop" or "Print", without refreshing the page, it does't
work and you are stuck with the mobile theme.

I've test it on two different browser:
Chrome (v. 9.0.597.98)
Internet Explorer 8

The theme is a bit broken when you select mobile, but if you refresh
(with Chrome) the theme is now correct.

On IE, i had to completely delete my temporary files/history/cookies
and Block all cookies to return to the Desktop theme.

I hope these informations will be useful.

Regards,
Nicholas Bérubé