Mistake on the Wiki

From: <googlybash24@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:36:29 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
http://www.w3.org/html/wiki/Elements/meta
has a mistake on it.

Example A given has the following line:
but this should read as:

I was expecting the ability to edit this page but was disappointed. I
can only wonder why a wiki is not editable by its users. As the owner
of a wiki site myself, I think it's a necessity to allow others to
proof-read existing content. I noticed this error when I used the
example code on my site. I've been looking for a definitive reference
for HTML standards, and this error was rather disappointing,
especially given my expected ability to correct it. Please correct
this error and proof-read existing content.

---
Mr. Robert Walliczek, president
Blazing Music Network, Inc.
www.blazingmusic.net