Re: Contributing to W3C and WAI work [was Re: w3.org site-wide markup review?]

  Hi Chris,

There are some existing projects that we could use your help with. I'm happy to talk through those with you by phone. Feel free to give me a call at +1-617-395-7664 or send me an e-mail off-list with a phone number where you want me to call you.

Regards,
~Shawn