Re: Request to use "Four Principles" text for educational purpose

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:01:18 -0600
To: freepress@earthlink.net, site-comments@w3.org
  Hi Christine,

The page "Using WAI Material" introduces permission to use this and related material, see:
     http://www.w3.org/WAI/about/usingWAImaterial

The information that you reference[1] belongs in the "Official W3C Document License" category.

Let us know if the information in that page is not clear.

Regards,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/intro.html#introduction-fourprincs-head

-----