Re: Scratching my head on this one,

From: Felix Miata <mrmazda@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:11:52 -0500
To: site-comments@w3.org
On 2011/01/31 09:16 (GMT) Jeffery Pugh composed:

> http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6901/valid.png

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/ is similarly absurd in Firefox 2, and in the
SeaMonkey beta I use 24/7. I suspect the problem in both may be user CSS,
which forces acceptable font sizes against the will of the rude Amaya page's
designers who specify irrational nonsense sizes in px. My FF3 & FF4 profile
don't use user CSS in order that I can fairly test web designs with the more
common defenses minimum font size and zoom. In both FF3 & FF4 the
overlapping/hidden test isn't manifested, but I can't say the result is
better, as by default the text there is at most roughly half legible size.
--
"How much better to get wisdom than gold, to choose
understanding rather than silver." Proverbs 16:16 NKJV

  Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/