Validation icons

From: Brian Seymour <abdel.irada@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:17:51 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
To whom it may concern:

I have no idea to whom I should address this question, so have sent it
to this general address in the hope that someone will either respond
or direct me to the correct person who can respond.

I would like to display the HTML and CSS Validation icons on my site,
but as they are they conflict with the site's design. I therefore
request authorization to display a black-and-white version of each of
the icons, with the color version to appear as a hover effect.

Please let me know if I can do this.

Brian Seymour