Qazi.com

From: Ben Larson <benjamin.jang.larson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 09:31:54 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
To whom it may concern:

I was looking to see if the Qazi..com domain name was available and stumbled upon what seemed to be a place-holder or just a working site.  When I went to the source code, I found your web address.  Now I'm not sure if it's associated, but I thought this was a good place to start.  I would be interested be interested in purchasing it for my own personal use if you would consider.  If this e-mail is misdirected, my apologies.

Regards,
Ben Larson