feedback on Joining the HTML Editing APIs Community Group

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 08:55:09 +0100
To: site-comments@w3.org
I attempted to join the HTML Editing APIs Community Group--

I pressed the join button, got to this page
http://www.w3.org/community/editing/join

I had to choose between the 2 links, each of which is a mailto:
problem with this is I used web based mail so had manually find email
address to send to in the code
suggest providing email addresses in visible text.

Also I sent the email, but from the content of the page have no idea whether
I am a member of the group?

with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG