redirection comment/issue

From: Bernardo Reis <bernardinrp@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 08:48:47 -0300
To: site-comments@w3.org

please redirect this issue to the accessibility group.
I'm trying to activate the 'recorder' from a x-webkit-speech input
with the keyboard but it seems to be impossible.
What I've tried, is to use click() from javascript or jquery in this
separated microphone image:
<input name="speechInput1" id="speechInput1" type="text" x-webkit-
speech />
Do you guys know any way I could do this? Or is it really impossible?
I need this to develop an web appp for blind users...
I`m talking about accessibility for many users.

Thanks for your time

Bernardo R.

Bernardo Reis