Re: Comment on the W3C Community and Business Groups (beta) page

OK, thanks. Amazingly, we both missed the other typo in the same sentence:

* There no cost to participate in a Community Group. Non-Member
organizations and unaffiliated individuals pay a fee to participate in a
Business Group.

Should be "There >is< no cost...

Noah