Typo on your website

From: SHIMAMURA Makiko <maki.shimamura@jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:17:13 +0900
To: site-comments@w3.org
CC: "H.Komori" <komori.h@jp.fujitsu.com>, "J.Durand" <JDurand@us.fujitsu.com>, SHIMAMURA Makiko <maki.shimamura@jp.fujitsu.com>
Hi,

We found your typo in the following part of
"Membership Administrivia" (http://www.w3.org/Member/admin):

1> Accounts for Users
2>
3> You may with to request a Member account or a Public account
4> for people from your organization to participate in a group.
5> Member accounts are required when access to the Member site
6> is required to participate in the group.
7> You may also wish to audit existing accounts.

We believe "with" in line 3 should be "wish".

Best Regards,
Makiko Shimamura
FUJITSU LIMITED