XHTML Validator Problems

From: Branscome, April <BranscomeA@mail.okaloosa.k12.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:25:21 +0000
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello W3C,

My name is April Branscome, and I teach Web design at Niceville High
School in Niceville, Florida.  I require my students to validate their
Web sites through the W3C validator; however, it only works
intermittently.  It works for a few minutes and then it wonít work for
a little while. The CSS validator works fine.  We didnít have any
problems last year getting the site to work.

Is there something that I should do differently?

Thank you!

April Branscome
CIW Professional
Dreamweaver CS4 Certified Associate
Flash CS4 Certified Associate
IT CHOICE @ NHS
800 E. John Sims Parkway
Niceville, Florida 32578
(850) 833-4114 ext 4020

Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not
want your e-mail address released in response to a public records
request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact
this office by phone or in writing.
E-mail records are public records under Florida Law and in general are
not exempt from public-records requirements. In the event your
response contains information that may be considered sensitive or
confidential pursuant to Federal or State law, please do not send that
information via e-mail; please contact me to make alternative
arrangements.