validator

From: Garneau, Marc S <garneaum@newtrier.k12.il.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 20:47:02 +0000
To: "'site-comments@w3.org'" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

I teach a web design class at New Trier High School in Winnetka IL.
My students are trying to use validator.w3.org to validate their code,
but I think we’re getting throttled because we are hitting from the
same IP address of 64.107.156.234 and I was wondering if there was
some way you might be able to set something to enable the site to
respond to us better?  It seems that because we are all using the site
it thinks we’re hitting it like a DOS attack or something.

Not sure if there’s anything you could do to help.  Thought I’d ask.
Marc Garneau
garneaum@newtrier.k12.il.us