Your site is rejecting java user agents.

From: Jason Butler <Jason.Butler@optus.com.au>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 15:43:04 +0000
To: "'site-comments@w3c.org'" <site-comments@w3c.org>
Cc: Martien Verbruggen <martien.verbruggen@optusnet.com.au>
Hi,

My team develops java code, and until yesterday we were able to build
our XSD components without any problems. Today we are getting an error
stating that a W3C xsd is unreachable.

We have debugged the issue, and discovered that the following URL is
blocking any requests with the word java in the user agent string:

http://www.w3.org/2001/03/XMLSchema.dtd

This effectively stops any java build tools from accessing this DTD.
Can you please look into this and correct the issue.

Best regards,

Jason Butler.