Urgent help request : Page unavailable : Timed Text spec page returns 403 Forbidden

From: Jason Menzies <Jason.Menzies@bydeluxe.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 15:39:16 +0000
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

Iím trying to connect to :

http://www.w3.org/TR/ttaf1-dfxp

but I keep getting a 403 Forbidden error. Google cache shows that it
was working on October 22, but I cannot access it as of the 28th. Iíve
accessed the page in the past so I donít think authorization is
required.

Can you please assist?

Thanks,
Jason

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason A. Menzies
Senior Manager, Technical Services
Subtitling and Localization
deluxeģ digital studios

1-818-565-4404 ~ direct
1-818-726-9948 ~ cellular
jasonamenzies ~ skype

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and
any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in
error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and
permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof.
The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.