Hard to read the CSS website

From: Ed Brandon <ebrandon@cpha.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:22:37 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Colleagues,

I find it intriguing that you have a working group on accessibility,
but the new template for the CSS section seems to ignore this.

At the very least, the navigation in the left section is unreadable to
a fully-functioning person with good eyesight (me!).

Please pass this on to the appropriate person.  I’m sure they want
their pages to be useful.

Kind regards,

Ed Brandon

Webmaster
Canadian Public Health Association
400-1565 Carling Avenue, Ottawa, ON  K1Z 8R1
cpha.ca

Celebrating a Century of Leadership
cpha100.ca

Webmestre
Association canadienne de santé publique
T: 613-725-3769 x 165
F: 613-725-9826

Un siècle de leadership à célébrer
acsp100.ca