From: Ian Ibbetson <ianibbetson@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 20:44:15 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org

I've been trying to download the above release of Amaya for four days
now; I've tried both the http and ftp links for both Ubuntu and Debian
packages, and tried each several times. Everytime the download hangs
(usually at about 45% complete).

I have never compiled an application in Linux before and I don't want
to start now - likewise I don't want to have to open a Bugzilla
account or join a mailing list to get  a solution.

In the short term I've downloaded Kompozer as an alternative
(incidentally verifying that the problem does not appear to be with my
machine / connection), but I would like to try Amaya if anyone can
point me to a download link that will work.

Can anyone help please?

Ian Ibbetson