Comment: Your site does not make it clear to whom I should address a comment regarding a suspicious e-mail

From: Rains, Bob <rgrains@mitre.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:04:03 -0500
To: "site-comments@w3.org" <site-comments@w3.org>
Dear site-comments,

Your site does not make it clear to whom I should address a comment regarding a suspicious e-mail that purports to come from someone within W3C.

I received an e-mail message purporting to come from: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org<mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org> on behalf of bugzilla@jessica.w3.org<mailto:bugzilla@jessica.w3.org>

However, an e-mail sent to bugzilla@jessica.w3.org<mailto:bugzilla@jessica.w3.org> was returned with a message indicating that the e-mail address was not valid.

It is not clear from your website to whom questions should be addressed regarding suspicious e-mail that purports to come from bugzilla@jessica.w3.org<mailto:bugzilla@jessica.w3.org> or from www-ws-desc-request@w3.org<mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org> on behalf of bugzilla@jessica.w3.org<mailto:bugzilla@jessica.w3.org>

I would appreciate any advice or suggestions you may have regarding this matter.

Robert Rains
781-377-4744
rgrains@mitre.org<mailto:rgrains@mitre.org>