Html Certification

From: <kumaresan.sundar@wipro.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:40:19 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

I am working in wipro technologies,Bangalore as a project developer. I
need to know whether w3c providing any certification course in html.

Thanks,

Regards,

addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com