Re: WCAG 2.0 checklist misleading links

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 13:36:24 -0600
To: Rene Rebane <repsmetsast@gmail.com>
CC: site-comments@w3.org
Hi Renee,

http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WCAG20-20060427/appendixB.html is an old, outdated draft. Sorry for the confusion!

I hope that you will find useful the up-to-date resource How to Meet WCAG 2.0 customizable quick reference at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/

We are hoping to revise that in 2011 to serve as a checklist as well. We welcome any suggestions or feedback on it.

(Also note that the WCAG Overview page ishttp://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/wcag)

All the best,
~Shawn

-----