HTML5 video tag validation issue

From: <kevin@tabletz.de>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 10:53:40 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
We have some issues with the W3C validation on Tablet PCs. For
example, if we integrate a video with the HTML 5 tag, we do not get a
valid result on the Ipad. With the normal Macbook everything works
fine. For some tests we used Safari and Mozilla Firefox. With both
browsers we get a bad result on the Ipad.

Is this a known issue and is there way a to get it valid?

Kind Regards

Autor & Administrator