French synonym dictionary

From: <Hanane.Mahjoubi@voila.fr>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2010 13:06:23 +0000
To: site-comments@w3.org
Dear W3C member,

Iam contacting you for some information if it is possible, iam working
on French synonym dictionary and i need i dictionary which calculate
the semantic proximity between wods. I got some propositions but i
noticed that the synonyms atributed to a word have very large
conotation and sometimes it too far from the exact meaning (except for
the three first synonyms).

To list few but not all the examples, i've got the proposition to use
the synapse dictionary, the lexical signature, jeux de mots but i
noticed that it doesn't answer to my needs because of the problem
listed above.

Thanks in advance.

Hanane MAHJOUBI

Nouveau : le catalogue officiel des paroles de vos chansons préférées
sont sur  Voila