W3C stylesheets

From: Miguel Sánchez de León Peque <peque_msl@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:17:00 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hi,

First of all I would like to say I really love your website.

I've got a question I couldn't solve searching on the internet nor in
CSS IRC (freenode). I would like to use a "base.css" stylesheet for my
web pages, and then, depending on the browser's width, apply another
stylesheet "mobile.css" or "advanced.css". Can I do that? How? I'm
getting crazy... ;-)

I took a look at W3C's header but didn't get how it works and why it
uses two links for "min.css" (one at the beginning and the other at
the end), although I've tried it and see that it works (adding
"advance.css" to the already in use for all screens "min.css"). I
don't even know if I understood this well...

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my English.

¿Sabes que la Videollamada de Messenger es GRATIS ¡Descúbrela!