Why and where XML?

From: Seung Lee <slee@d.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:42:20 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello,

I teach XML to students at UMD in Minnesota. I always receive from
students questions like: Where and how exactly XML is used?  Any
showcases? I answer their questions within my knowledge, but without
actual cases or examples, it is tough to convince them. Would you
please tell me where can I find information about applications and
companies that are actively using XML and its related technologies?
Thank you in advance.

Seung Lee

Seung C. Lee, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of MIS
University of Minnesota at Duluth
335R LSBE, 1318 Kirby Drive, Duluth, MN 55812
http://cloud.d.umn.edu/
218-726-7556