Custom tags and attributes

From: Andrew Marcus <markelovmarcus@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:18:17 +0000
To: <site-comments@w3.org>
Hello.

I need to use custom tags and attributes on my web pages, just to
store and use some data via javascript (I donít allow to create this
tags at runtime too). All I know is that XHTML allows Namespaces
usage, but in this case page doesnít pass validation on W3C site. I
canít find any methods to solve my problem to use custom attrs and
keep code valid. Could you advice me something? Thank in advance.

Andrew Marcus.